Room 10 Bright Sparks

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Soccer Fun!!

In our second soccer session with Ben, I learnt how to do the scissor kick, it was really easy when I got the hang of it. All we had to do is put the left leg over the soccer ball then the right, turn and dribble the ball away from the defender. But the main skill we were learning was how to dribble. After practising dribbling the ball, we played a game - it was kind of like soccer, but instead of having an open goal there are cones. When some one from the other team hits one of the cones they take it to their side, and the team with the most cones wins. We had a lot of fun during the session.
I can’t wait till our next session with Ben.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle
    I enjoyed reading about your soccer session, and now, thanks to your clear explanation, I understand what the scissor kick is. Your soccer sessions sound lots of fun, and I love the way so many children are playing soccer games before school and during the breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,

    I hope that you had fun learning how play soccer.
    Keep your work up Danielle.
    What was the new skill you learnt?

    ReplyDelete