Room 10 Bright Sparks

Sunday 17 February 2013

Chanel's Bio Poem

Chanel
Intelligent, smart, kind
Lover of cookies and cream Ice-cream, swimming and math
Who wonders if the world is going to end
Who fears lizards, rats and sting rays
Who feels happy when it’s Christmas,sad when someone dies and 

angry when the siblings touch her stuff.
Who is able to change her behaviour when she’s naughty.
Who would like to see the movie Mt Zion, people being kind to each other and children working hard.
Who dreams of getting a good education at school.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chanel,
    What a great dream you have, getting a good education. A good education can help you go places, and you are off to a good start, with your bio-poem. I hope your siblings don't touch your belongings very often!
    Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem Chanel. I like your use of language. I've been there and I also don't like it when my siblings touch my stuff too but hopefully your siblings don't touch your stuff too much. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chanel
    I really like the way you explain how you feel about others and wanting to have a good education.
    Hope your dreams come true.

    By Tame'e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chanel
    I really like it how you explain your feelings and how you care about other people and I hope your dreams in your poem comes True.

    By Katalina

    ReplyDelete