Room 10 Bright Sparks

Saturday 16 February 2013

Hannah's Bio Poem

Hannah
Loving, friendly, and fun
Lover of singing, sports and family
Who wonders how it’s going to be like when at college
Who fears darkness, giant spiders, and losing a member in the family
Who feels like a swimming dolphin when in the water
Who is able to solve problems, show the real me, and to treat my family right
Who would like to see my oldest brother in Samoa
Who dreams about travelling the world, and being on my way to University.

Hannah
Tall, sporty, athletic, and pretty
Related to a famous Samoan singer named Joe Failua
Who feels brand new when the sun is shining on me
Who fears bullies, scary movies, and getting burnt in a fire
Who needs help when I need it
Who gives love to people if they aren’t feeling well
Who would like to see London and Spain one day
Who dreams about what it’s going to be like in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Bio poem Hannah. You have great dreams and plans for your future. Starting college is a great experience and it will be fun. There is nothing to worry about. Fantastic, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah...

    Awesome bio poem Hannah. It`s very interesting and enjoying for me to read your bio poem. You have great dreams for the future, I too wonder what it will feel like to experience college. Keep up the awesome work.

    From Panmure Bridge School,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete