Room 10 Bright Sparks

Monday 1 April 2013

Crack!!!

Oh my gosh! I couldn’t believe what was happening to me! I could feel warm blood trickle down my neck. I got a shock when I saw the crimson red blood. I was on my way to school, I got out of the house and was arguing with my little brother. He got angry with me over something I said to him and he pushed me off the high stairway. I fell with a thud and got a nasty crack on my head. It was very sore. My little sister ran into the house and told my Dad who rushed out, took me in and cleaned the blood off my face. He asked me to get into the car and he drove me off to the hospital. My head was cleaned, sutured and dressed. I had throbbing pain. I let Mum know what happened at the hospital. She said I needed to rest my head which I did. Two weeks later my head healed but left a scar. I felt happy to be back at school after this horrible accident. By Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment