Room 10 Bright Sparks

Tuesday 25 February 2014

WALT: Write an explanation to give directions.
Success Criteria: To explain how to get to school, so the reader can follow the directions.
Topic: How to get to school from my house every morning


Everyday I walk to school. I walk with my brothers and sisters to school. It takes us at least 10 minutes to walk to school. These are the directions from my house to school. You go out the driveway of my house, turn left and walk past the alley way. You keep walking until you get to the corner of the street. Then you have to turn left again until you get to the crossing, then you cross the road. Next, you go through the reserve. You know you’re there when you can see the park. After that, turn right when you're on Leybourne circle. Turn right again and walk straight up until you get to the next crossing. Finally  you cross the road and you’re at Glenbrae school.

By Alex

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex
    I liked the way you gave clear directions and described how you get to school from your house every morning. I live far away from school and have many instructions to give for someone to come to school. Maybe next time you can use directions such as north, south, east and west as well.

    ReplyDelete